BODY BY NINA
LEARN MY SECRETS TO BECOMING TRIM, TONED & MORE CONFIDENT IN YOUR BODY
- See results in your first week!
- Boost and speed up your metabolism naturally
- For women of all ages, experience & body sizes
- Workout anywhere, anytime (both at home & in the gym)
- Melt fat, target trouble zones and tone up fast
- Discover fat-burning foods
- Delicious, quick and easy-to-make meal plans to suit everyone (meat eater, vegetarian, gluten or lactose intolerant)
- Learn my secrets that enable you to eat desserts (like ice cream, chocolate or whatever you like) and actually get faster results!
- Each workout takes less than 45 minutes
- Support community of thousands of women just like you – all there to help one another succeed
FREE with every purchase - my additional bonus gifts (normally valued at $59.85)
1. Social solution: learn how you can eat out, drink alcohol and still see results. Yours FREE
2. Mind over matter: learn my top tips how to get motivated and how to stay motivated! Yours FREE
3. Hormone Solution: Learn how to make your hormones work with you rather than against you. Yours FREE!
What makes your program different?
My program allows you to be as flexible as possible, within certain guidelines. Most programs are very low calorie and do not give you other options or even treats and desserts, and are made up of hours of training and cardio. My program is designed to give you as much flexibility as possible because I want you to still enjoy food and have a balanced life, whilst still getting great results. I have tried my best to provide you with lots of variety and, with a little extra work, you can swap any food on the plan and you can even have dessert every day – if you choose to. This is because I believe no food should be off limits and you should be able to have the foods you love. The training is designed to be effective – rather than long and tedious – because, let’s face it, who has time to spend endless hours working out?
Does your program come with recipes?
Yes, it comes with some wonderful recipes, but it also has some meals where you can choose how you would like to prepare you food. I do, however, help you out by showing you some suggestions of how I like to prepare those meals. You could also opt to prepare those meals anyway you would like, within the guidelines.
Why have you included some recipes and then, for other meals, you have only outlined the foods?
We all like to prepare our food differently. I love my vegetables oven-baked, whilst my friend always steams hers. My program gives you the flexibility to prepare the food the way you want.
For more FAQs, click the link below.