CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
Who loves pizza?? I know I do!!
I used to follow crazy diets in the past where I wasn’t allowed to enjoy that I love, like pizza. Did I get results? Sure I did! Did I feel good? No!!
Depriving yourself of foods that you love and enjoy eating is not necessary for you to see results. You just need to ensure that you have a healthy, balanced diet where your total calorie intake is controlled. No more starvation and no more deprivation!!
And guess what!? In my program, Body By Nina, you are allowed to eat pizza. So, ditch the boring diet plans and start enjoying life again!
Below is the chicken pizza recipe you can find in my program… I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Misson Flour Tortilla (can be gluten free)
- 100g chicken breast cooked and diced
- 2 tbsp. of tomato paste
- ¼ white onion diced
- ¼ red bell pepper (capsicum), diced
- ¼ green bell pepper (capsicum), diced
- ½ tsp. of oregano
- ½ tsp. of basil
- Black pepper, salt to taste
- 1 oz. of low-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On the Flour tortilla add the tomato paste and spread evenly with the back of a spooN.
- If you are using cheese add it now. Adding cheese on the base prevent toppings from sliding off later.
- Add all remaining ingredients add seasonings on top.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes or until base is crispy.
Note: You can replace the capsicum with tomato and spinach (pictured) as they are of similar calories. It’s great to be able to change things up a bit.